To solve PyCharm shows unresolved references error for valid code error follow below methods.
PyCharm shows unresolved references error for valid code
How to solve PyCharm shows unresolved references error for valid code ?
Refer the given methods to solve the issue.
You could try closing Pycharm, deleting the
.idea folder from your project, then reopening Pycharm and rebuilding the project.
File | Invalidate Caches… and then restart Pycharm
Method 2 :
PyCharm 4.0.6 (OSX 10.10.3) was tested using the following steps:
- Select PyCharm from the menu.
- Choose Project Interpreter.
- Choose the Gear icon.
- Click the More button.
- You are in Project Interpreter.
- Click the Select Directory Tree button.
- Reload the list of pathways by clicking the Reload button.
Hope the above solution works.
Also read : Python – IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: